Duchess Cemetery

Duchess Cemetery
The village of Duchess is 14 km north of Brooks. The cemetery is located north of the village on the east side of secondary highway #873. It was told that the cemetery began in the late summer or early fall of 1917 when Mrs. Weaver died. The land was then donated by Sam B. Ramer. The village office takes care of the records and maintains the cemetery.
Search names
« 1 of 13 »